Monday, April 7, 2008

Leg One Almost Done

I feel very pleased with my New York trip. I could do so much more, but I feel that I've hit about 90% of my high priority targets, and saw many things I hadn't expected to. I think the only things I really wanted to see that I didn't are Lincoln Center and Tavern on the Green. On the second level list are Chinatown, Little Italy and the American History Museum. I mean, you have to leave a reason to come back right? (Lion King, Beauty and the Beast and Crybaby are another few...I want more, more, more theater.) I desperately want to go to the Met Museum, but knew that there was no way it could fit on this trip, even for a girl who can do any museum in under an hour, that's at least a whole afternoon.

There will be lots of postings and lots of pictures and details, but I am so very sore, and have a very long trip ahead still. I sleepy.

Tomorrow...Philly!

No comments: