Saturday, February 23, 2008

P30 Holy Shit

For $200...he will do my nudes.
Scott Church is my favorite photographer in the entire whole wide world, and the reason why I fell in love with erotic photography.
You may remember my frantic celebration of scoring 4 of his prints for only $100 in his insane New Years sale. (Normally $50 each.)
They are still unframed, but what if I could put me right up there too!
He is daring, and funny, and his web show has become a guilty pleasure while I get ready in the mornings.
*falls out of chair*
I could truly and possibly have him do this for me.
HIM?...shoot ME?
I'm just...stunned.
Must think how to make this happen.
(He is in rural PA, so I would have to be in a city he is teaching in, or travel to him.)
It must be done. Oh yes, it will be done.

No comments: