Wednesday, February 13, 2008

P30: Austin here we come.

Ok, Bull, let's do this. I'm scared. I hurt my knee on a chair in the office, who can only imagine what this mechanical bull is going to do to me. I assume there is a bull. I didn't really think to ask. I just think the ladies have it handled. We even have chocolate strawberries on order from Amy's. I can't wait. Why does everyone keep demanding pictures like they won't exist? This is ME we are talking about. This is for the PROJECT and there is no way in hell I am going to miss this very unsexy moment in my life, as I fly through the air, since it will only happen ONCE. Yes, pictures. This is a BIRTHDAY PRESENT to myself after all. I must revel and laugh and enjoy. This is a gift. ENJOY it, stop stressing you silly girl.

The amusing thing is that I am wearing my zendik.org "Stop Bitching and Start a Revolution" t-shirt which is getting various reactions from everyone at the airport. I didn't think I would have to come through security again when I got here to SD, but I did. I've gotten strange looks and thumbs up. It's all just funny. Much like voting day and wearing my "Bad Samaritan" shirt, I didn't mean to stir up trouble. But hey...it happens. I meant to wear a sweatshirt.

See you in a Austin!

No comments: