Tuesday, February 19, 2008

East Coast Update

I wish I had more money, this would be easier, but it's really forcing me to do my homework and figure it all out. I now have a reservation for a place to stay in all 3 of my cities in 4 different establishments. Though I still owe about $450 on the various places over the 9 nights still, I still think I'm getting off light with less than $1000 for lodging on a trip to a place where the average hotel was $200-$500/night, with most over $300, and I can deal with my moderate establishments. AND maybe the hostel for the first 3 nights in the beginning will help me be more social for the entire trip.

The next line items are to get Train tickets between cities, Broadway tickets online, Tickets to the monuments that I can online that I don't have and figure out a packing plan.

No comments: