Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Project 30: East Coast Update

I now have:
A luggage and laptop lock
A ticket to tour the inside of the Statue of Liberty at 9am on Saturday, April 5th
A ticket to tour the inside of Independence Hall at 10 or 11 am on Wednesday, April 9th.
My actual physical tickets to Gypsy and Mary Poppins from the mail.
All the spending cash I could stash away these last few months so that I should be ok.

I need:
A lower cost parking / shuttle solution than $85.
(It's looking like my insane travel times and lack of friends has left me driving myself and using a coupon, but grr that I am flushing that money down the toilet.)
Airport transport from Long Island to Manhattan (LIRR here I come!)
Airport transport from DC to Baltimore (Oh DC Metro...)

All I have left is cleaning, laundry and packing. Really, can it be that simple? Can I really be ready 1 week before? I have everything bought, and all my things ready, so now all there is to do is wait and worry. Damn you anxiety! But I'm also thrilled and excited and can't quit looking at maps of New York.

No comments: