Friday, October 19, 2007

Project 30: Progress Update

I have flight numbers and times and plans in the works for almost confirming Austin in February. A Bull has been found in San Antonio.

I now have amazing seats for the Sharks vs Blues hockey game on March 14. Expensive Seats. 2 of them. Maybe i will have a sports loving boyfriend by then. No future football or baseball tickets available since the seasons are still going on.

I have begin planning NYC and DC. It seems smarter to do 1 long east coast trip and hit both on the same plane ticket. I'd like to be in DC sometime during the end of March, beginning of April for the Cherry Blossom festival, but I also wanted to be in New Jersey for the likely Poltz family show in May. Decisions, Decisions. But either way, it seems like it will be about a 10 day trip, 4 nights in NYC, 2 in PA and then 3 in DC, flying home the last day. No solid plans or decisions except actually, really investigating what I want to do and when I want to go.

Hangar One has tours of its distillery in Alameda on Saturdays and Sundays at 1pm. I'm looking at January for this. Any weekends definitely out for anyone who wants to go?

Horseback riding on the cliffs in Half Moon Bay will probably be in the spring as well. It's $60 each for a 2 hour ride, and $20 for the group for a guide. (Or only $35 each if you go at 8am!) Is there anyone who wants to do this with me?

Whale Watching has humpbacks right now, and tons of dolphins. I want to go SOON. Maybe December 1 or earlier depending on who I can get to go when. A 4 hour cruise in Monterey Bay is $42 and parking is $3. Who's in and what are your date preferences for a Saturday or Sunday at 10:30am?

People have jumped on the berry-picking but we'll schedule that in Spring.

The gun-toting looks to be picked up by antiproton and cuz, so I'll coordinate that further there.

I wrote down all the sizes for frames I need.

I tried to figure out what Ipod I want based on my music collection and think I know now. That will definitely be magically in December, or much closer to my birthday.

I can get 3 private dance lessons, 1 series class or four drop-in classes, 1 free dance party for Only $159!

For the train ride, I'd like to go from Paso Robles (only about a 2 hr drive) to San Diego on the Pacific Surfliner with a group of friends, spend the night in SD and take the train back the next day. The train alone is about $170.

Multi-course meal will definitely be in SF. I'd expect to spend about $250 for myself for this.

Spa Day should be about $350. I need to pick a spa, I started looking. It will likely be a 2 part experience, with the spa stuff and then the hair stuff.

Limos in Napa are about $80 an hour for 6 hours and can take 6-8 people. I'm thinking probably spring again.

No comments: