Monday, October 15, 2007

Unofficial Draft of 30 things list

Currently 25 potential things on the list
Some of these may drop, and I obviously need a few more, but this is a good first pass and I have to get this stuff off my mirror so I can actually use it.

Sports
SJ vs STL Hockey (Jan or March 2008)
SF vs STL Baseball
SF vs SD Baseball
SF vs STL Football (Fall 2008)

Trips
Spice Girls in Vegas w/ Maria and Brian
Wicked in Hollywood w/ Maria
Mechanical Bull riding w/ Shannon & Carence on Vday in Austin
Winetasting in a limo in Napa
Berry picking in Davenport
NYC to see a Broadway Show
Washington DC for pictures and Museums
Horseback riding on the beach
Full Spa Day w/ Massage, Body Scrub, Facial, Manicure & Pedicure, Haircut
Train ride on the coast
Whale Watching
Scuba Diving

Purchases
Frames for all my nice & signed prints
Vodka cabinet
Ipod

Other random
Very classy, printable, hanging in my house for eternity, showable to my Dad B&W nude pictures
Art show, even cocktail party in my house
Stealth Stencil Mission
Ballroom Dance Class
Skydiving
Multicourse Meal w/ Wine Pairing at a swanky restaurant

No comments: