Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Project 30: Kicking off a year long birthday celebration!

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday dear meeeeeeeeeeeee, Happy Birthday to me. Okay, not for another 6 months, but hey, it's the year of me and we're starting early!

December 1st saw the kickoff of my much anticipated adventure, Project 30, 13 months to complete 30 adventures that are on my life list. I will track my progress on lj, myspace and on Snapped in Sin and you can live vicariously through me. Hopefully you'll actually be joining me on some of my adventures as well...

We kicked the project off with project preparation! I've not been given flowers in so long, (and only 2 boys have ever bought the right kind), that I thought I should start a year of treating myself by treating myself to my favorite flower in the world - Stargazer Lilies!

Stargazer Lilies

And while a big spa and spoiling day is on the agenda, I felt it not fair to rush into that activity just because I was desperate for a haircut, so I took my snazzy little coupon to Tonic Spa and Salon and sexy girl Erin rocked my hair. Granted it isn't all blown straight anymore because I don't have that much time in my life to waste every day, but I still think it's cute and I'm happy. Yay for sassy new hair!

New Haircut Blown out

So with flowers making my house smell pretty and me feeling a bit better about myself we begin...

Here's to a year of wonderful adventures!

No comments: