Saturday, December 1, 2007

Project 30: Cirque du Soleil

I now have *1* ticket to Kooza in San Jose on Feb 28. This may just be a Project 30 wild card. Or just a nice thing I did for myself. I'll decide later. I was on the fence for a month now watching the tickets for the earlier dates sell quick, but at $55 through Goldstar in the last 2 weeks of the run before they are sold out vs. $80 or higher later to last minute it, I think I have to just say go. I've never really been drawn to it, don't really like acrobats or circus stuff. But, yeah, I guess I have to see it. If people who I think wouldn't like it said I should see it, I should see it. And well, since this is coming, I guess I'm going. (I'd prefer to see Zumanity in Vegas, but this will have to do.) It's a random Thursday night in February, and I'm going to go by myself. It should be neat. Yay!

Next up...Booking Wicked tickets w. , the NYC/DC plans, and then in 6 days I will be in VEGAS BABY!

No comments: